Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Update - Find Me on Facebook!

Greetings!

Normally I don't post strictly to announce things about the blog, but this one is an exception. My main promotional tactic so far has been to post new blogs on my personal facebook profile, but now that I'll be posting more over the summer I've decided to change that.

I have over 400 friends on facebook, and maybe 10-15 of them read my blog, which means that only about 5% of my friends are interested in reading the blog. So as not to risk harassing the other 95%, I've decided instead to have a facebook page dedicated to the blog. So, if you are one of my friends who uses my personal status updates to get notified of new posts, please go "Like" the new Facebook Page, otherwise you won't receive those updates via facebook anymore. Of course, if you haven't already, you can always subscribe via e-mail or subscribe to the RSS feed using the widgets to the right.

I'm in the middle of an intense portion of the job hunt, but I plan on posting something in the next couple of days that I hope will be interesting and helpful. Thank you so much for reading. Blogging is a means of self reflection for me, and I feel that it's beneficial for my teaching. Knowing that there is an audience, even if it's a small one, motivates me to continue writing. So thank you again! Until next time, take care!

Musically yours,
Mr. Cooper

PS. Don't forget to find the blog on Facebook! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...